A home inspection is a vital procedure one shouldn’t neglect when buying or selling a new house. It is also crucial for the safety of your family in your newly constructed or existing property. If you are looking for a home inspector in Monroe, NC, One & Done Home Inspection is the best company to call. We are a team of the most experienced, knowledgeable, and trustworthy home inspectors in the area that provide the local community with the highest quality services at the most affordable costs. No job is too big or too small; we do them all!
What is a home inspection?
A home inspection is an in-field evaluation of the present conditions of your home’s structures and major facilities. It primarily focuses on determining the performance of the accessible features like the roof, foundation, exterior, electrical system, HVAC system, plumbing, insulation, ventilation system, drainage system, and many more. An inspection is carried out by a professional home inspector in Monroe, NC who are trained and experienced in identifying components that need replacement or repair and are significantly deficient. The results of the inspection are documented in a written report that is easy to understand and comprehend by clients.
It’s good to understand the importance of a home inspection service, but you should also be wise in choosing the best home inspector in Monroe, NC, to deal with all the procedures. If you are searching for the “best home inspector near me” and you are in the local community or nearby areas, there’s only one company you should call. One & Done Home Inspection is a team of qualified professionals with years of experience evaluating properties of different construction, design, and sizes.
- Our home inspectors are licensed and bonded, so you know your property is in good hands. We let only the most experienced and knowledgeable inspectors assess your home to guarantee quality results.
- We have a reputation in the industry- offering highly-rated services that no other company in the local community can offer. Our trusted professionals are always nearby to complete the job with honesty and dedication.
- Need referrals? We have a long list of satisfied clients in the area so it won’t be difficult for you to ask for reviews about our services. At One & Done, we make our goal to provide every client with satisfactory results, no matter how big or small the job is.
There are many home inspectors in Monroe, NC but not all provide the same level of expertise and professionalism as our team. Our team is highly certified and recommended when it comes to home inspection. We offer an array of services at the most reasonable costs. You can book an appointment and feel confident knowing your property is handled by the best team in the industry. Whether it’s a simple HVAC system check or a comprehensive complete house evaluation, we are backed with the knowledge, training, and state-of-the-art equipment to get the job done right the first time!
Home Inspector Monroe NC – Detailed
When you call One & Done Home Inspection, expect that we will take time to review your HVAC systems, interior plumbing and electrical systems, roof, attic, insulations, walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, foundation, basements, and other structural components. While it may sound too complicated, a home inspection doesn’t tear your home apart to get a glimpse of your piping and wiring. It only covers the visible and accessible parts of your house. Different companies have different ways of dealing with a home inspection, but these should be consistent in their services:
- A home inspector will look at the different systems in your home and monitor their performance. They’re also expected to check for the presence of harmful gases like radon and lead. These harmful chemicals can cause health issues if neglected.
- Home Inspection should be complete and thorough. Inspectors should be able to evaluate the house no matter the size and condition. The inspection generally takes 2-3 hours to complete, but some factors affect the speed of completion.
- Buyers and homeowners should attend the inspections. This is an excellent opportunity for you to explore the house and ask relevant questions during the process. This will give you more information about your house than that stated in the report.
- Home inspectors should provide a detailed report of the finding, usually a couple of days after the inspection. The record serves as the documentation of the service which you can show to home buyers if you’re planning to market your property in the future. Similarly, it will give an idea of which parts of the house need attention.
Many homeowners are concerned about the number of defects listed in the report. Most of these are minor issues that you won’t bother fixing. As a trusted home inspector in Monroe, NC, we recommend focusing more on the severity of the issue than the list stated in the documents. Please pay attention to problems that can break deals before they even happen. If these cases show up, you may want to talk to your real estate agent for the best possible solutions.
It’s very rare to see a blemish-free home inspection report, but knowing which areas are covered during the inspection can give you time to sort out minor issues in advance. Since a home inspector in Monroe, NC, look at literally everything, here are some things that you need to check before the schedule:
- Keep receipts.
- Clear out the clutter, especially in the basement, attic, and crawl spaces.
- Make sure the inspectors have access to the electrical, plumbing, and HVAC panels.
- Check light bulbs if working.
- Run water.
- Replace HVAC filters.
- Repair cracked windows and doors.
- Address bugs and pests.
- Trim trees.
The duration of the inspection depends on the home size, number of defects, thoroughness of the inspector, and the helpfulness of the owner when preparing for the inspection. Preparing your property for the inspection will give you a higher chance of getting positive results in the reports.
Home Inspector Monroe NC – Call Today
A home inspection offers a lot of benefits for homeowners and buyers. It provides a level of security and uncovers safety issues before they cause major problems to your health and comfort. It gives you peace of mind knowing every component of your property is in its tip-top shape. A home inspection also reveals the possible problems so you can plan ahead of time for future expenses. If you are a home buyer, you can take advantage of the reports to negotiate prices and repairs. For a home seller, a home inspection can save you from the possibility of non-disclosure. It will give you a chance to repair problems before placing the property for sale, thus increasing its market value.
Like purchasing a home, you should do your research before hiring a home inspector in Monroe, NC. Don’t be deceived by the flowery words and unbelievable offers of fraud home inspectors who only aim for your money. At One & Done Home Inspection, we pride ourselves on taking excellent care of homes since time immemorial. We can check out everything from your septic system inspection to your pest inspection problem. You can tick all your major chores from your ‘To-Do’ list in one easy appointment!
If you need advice, a rate quote, or any other service, our friendly professionals are just one call away! We inspect thousands of different home conditions and embed everything in your inspection report to give you a clear understanding of your property’s condition. Schedule your appointment!