Kannapolis Recreation Park is the premier destination in Kannapolis, North Carolina for summer activities. For more than 50 years, Kannapolis Recreation Park has been the go-to place for families to relax, have fun, and cool off during the warmer months.
Here are a few more interesting facts about Kannapolis Recreation Park:
- Kannapolis Recreation Park was founded in 1962.
- One of the most popular attractions at the park is the full-size swimming pool, which always has a pool manager and lifeguards on duty during their hours of operation. Additionally, there are separate kiddie pools, so even the youngest members of your family can enjoy the water.
- Kannapolis Recreation Park also offers a few water slides, so visitors can cool off and get their adrenaline pumping.
- If you prefer to have fun on land, Kannapolis Recreation Park also offers a miniature golf course.
- The park features various picnic shelters where visitors can relax and enjoy a meal.
- Don’t worry about having to bring snacks with you because Kannapolis Recreation Park sells food and beverages.
- Admission to Kannapolis Recreation Park is one standard fee. Children under three are free.
- Additionally, Kannapolis Recreation Park offers membership plans. This is a great option for people who anticipate regularly visiting the park during the summer. It’s important to note that a pro-rated refund can be issued by June 7th. If you decide to cancel your membership after June 7th, you are not eligible for a refund.
- Since Kannapolis Recreation Park has a large swimming pool, the park offers swimming lessons. Check out the park’s website or give them a call for more information about enrolling in their swimming lessons.
- The park offers a variety of aquatic and outdoor adventure opportunities, which makes it a great place to host a party. Party packages vary among the amount of guests and the activities you want to plan to do with your guests. For more information, contact Kannapolis Recreation Park.
One & Done Home Inspections to Kannapolis Recreation Park is a 22-min, 14.8-mile drive via Irish Potato Rd.
Up Next: Camp T.N. Spencer Park