Whether you’re an avid NASCAR fan or you simply enjoy racing, the NASCAR Racing Experience is an adrenaline pumping fun activity to do by yourself or with a group of people.
Here are a few more interesting facts about the NASCAR Racing Experience:
- The NASCAR Racing Experience gives participants a one-of-a-kind opportunity where they will feel like they are really participating in a NASCAR race. Like typical NASCAR races, participants are able to pass other racecars, reach a top speed, and obtain instruction and advice from a personal spotter that communicates via car radio.
- The NASCAR Racing Experience offers a variety of ride options that range from beginner level experiences, such as the Ride Along, where participants are a passenger in a car with a professional racing instructor, to advanced experiences, like the Checkered Flag Experience in which participants drive a NASCAR racecar by themselves and complete three eight-minute races back to back.
- Trackside viewing is available, so your family and friends can watch you.
- While participants can wear anything, it’s recommended participants wear comfortable clothes that a driving suit can easily be put on top of. Additionally, closed toe shoes are required.
- Although it is not required to know how to drive a manual transmission, it is recommended participants visit with that knowledge already. If you don’t know how to drive a stick shift, make sure to let the employees know as soon as possible.
- A valid driver’s license is required. Additionally, drivers should be 6’7” or shorter, as well as 300 lbs. or less. Since the racecars do not have doors, participants must be able to climb through the window. Participants in the Ride Along option must at least be 5” tall and weigh 100 lbs.
- Participants under the age of 18-years-old must obtain parental consent.
One & Done Home Inspections to the NASCAR Racing Experience is a 22-min, 16.8-mile drive via NC-49 S.